- Josh Blackman (South Texas), Law schools face a tipping point with diversity, equity and inclusion
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Pepperdine Caruso Law’s New Religious Clinic Hires Its First Direct Client Representation: Two New Jersey Churches Denied County Historic Preservation Funds
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), What is causing the 3+ week lag in US news law school rankings?
- Larry Cunningham (Dean, Charleston), Dividing Law School Colleges into Academic Departments: A Potential Solution to the Gendered Skills/Doctrinal Hierarchy in Legal Education
- E. Scott Fruehwald (Legal Skills Teacher’s Blog), Second Edition: Tort Partner: Learning to Think Like a Tort Lawyer by Doing Exercises
- Law.com, UArizona Law Classes, exams go remote due to alleged threats