Friday, January 27, 2023
Legal Education Weekly Summary
- ABA Journal, US News Extend Ranking Poll Deadline; What law schools will present?
- Benjamin Alarie (Toronto; CEO, Blue J Legal), The Rise of the Robotic Tax Analyst
- Lolita Buckner Inniss (Dean, Colorado), Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), The 50 Most Discharged American Law Professors of 2022
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), with Gonzaga, Quinnipiac, Rutgers and Seattle, 36 law schools are boycotting US news rankings.
- Daily Pennsylvanian, Facing Major Penalties, Amy Wax Files Complaint Against Penn Law Dean Ted Ruger
- David Grenardo (St. Thomas-Minnesota), How a Person of Faith Can Address Impostor Syndrome in Law School
Leave a Reply