The 6 Keys to an Exceptional Retirement course is for people who want to make sound retirement decisions but aren’t sure where to start. This course is for you if:
Do you want to find confidence in your decision making?
- Worried about outliving your money?
- Not sure how to protect the wealth you’ve spent your entire life building?
- Wondering if you have enough to finally retire?
Are you someone who is?
- Looking to provide income for retirement?
- Are you worried that your portfolio will lose half its value in the next market downturn?
- Eager to make sure your spouse is well taken care of?
In the 6 Keys to an Exceptional Retirement class you will learn to:
- Switch from a regular paycheck to a portfolio paycheck,
- Protect your investments against the market,
- Calculate the cost of maintaining your lifestyle,
- Evaluate required minimum distributions (RMDs) and Roth conversions,
- Minimize taxes,
- Maximize your Social Security benefits,
- Prepare for rising health care costs and assess long-term expenses,
- Make sure your estate plan is in order,
- Understand trusts, wills and estates,
- Evaluate the completion of Qualified Charitable Distributions.
You can join us in person or virtually:
The 6 Keys to an Exceptional Retirement class is a 2-hour course and you can join us at:
- Tuesday, February 7 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. OR
- Thursday, February 9 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
a The Tommy and Victoria Baker School of Business at The Citadel.
The cost is $39 per person or couple and there is a $10 discount if you use the promo code KEYSEARLY when registering before January 23, 2023.
Click here for more details on the topics we will cover in class. You can also call Linda Runey at 843-654-1211 if she has any questions or to enroll over the phone.
Leave a Reply