Enter for a chance to win $10,000 as part of our PayDayBoost Sweepstakes. New and current Chime members have the opportunity to be automatically entered. Learn all the ways to get involved below! 🎉
How do I automatically enter the draws?
For new Chime members:
- Open a new Chime checking account.
- Within forty-five days of opening your new Chime account, you should receive your first qualified direct deposit (described in Official Rules) of $200.00 or more during an entry period. Entry periods run weekly during the draw period.
For current Chime members:
- You must have opened a Chime Checking account ninety (90) or more days prior to the start of an Entry Period.
- You must not have received a qualifying direct deposit (described in Official Rules) of $200.00 or more to Chime’s checking account in the last thirty (30) calendar days prior to the start of an enrollment period.
- Receive a qualifying direct deposit (described in Official Rules) of $200.00 or more, which is counted during an Entry Period. Entry periods run weekly during the draw period.
The Entry Period during which the participant’s qualified direct deposits are considered the only (1) Entry Period for which there may be an Automatic Entry. Limit one (1) automatic entry per entrant during the entire sweepstakes period.
How to set up direct deposit with Chime
If you’re eligible for automatic entry, here’s how to set up direct deposit:
- Open your Chime app
- Find your Chime checking account number and routing number in the Chime app and
- Provide your employer or payroll provider with the pre-filled form of your account details
It is easy!
Already set up direct deposit or don’t have a Chime account? See the Alternative Method of Entry below to see how you can enter.
Alternative input method
Non-Chime members and existing Chime members, who do not qualify for an automatic entry described above, may enter the PayDayBoost Sweepstakes via the Alternative Method of Entry (“AMOE”). To qualify for an AMOE in any Sweepstakes Period other than a Sweepstakes Period during which the entrant qualified for automatic entry, or in any Sweepstakes Period if the entrant does not qualify for automatic entry, entrants must:
Complete the alternative method of entry online Form.
Limit one (1) AMOE per entrant during all Entry Periods other than the Entry Period during which the entrant may have qualified for an Automatic Entry.
For more information on how to enter the PayDayBoost Sweepstakes, see the definitions of some of the terms used above and for information on how to opt out of automatic entry, see the Official Rules. By not opting out of automatic entry and/or submitting an AMOE, you agree to abide by the Official Rules.
This page is for informational purposes only. Chime does not provide financial, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied upon, for financial, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own financial, legal and accounting advisors before entering into any transaction.
Leave a Reply