At Canopy, we understand how important it is to have access to trusted partners who can help you achieve your goals. To help you find the missing piece of your puzzle, Canopy is pleased to announce Canopy Partner Connect, our service provider partner program, whose goal is to provide our customers with even more value and support by partnering with the best service providers in the industry.
Canopy Partner Connect creates an ecosystem of partners that help Canopy customers maximize their investment in Canopy through consulting, training, implementation services, and advice on a wide range of services that complement Canopy software. Whether you need technical support or expert training on complex security issues, our partners are here to help. By leveraging our community of partners, you’ll have access to the knowledge and experience needed to grow your business, increase efficiencies, and stay ahead of the competition.
Our launch partners include:
- intelligent– A technology consulting firm that helps accounting firms implement and optimize the latest software and tools.
- future company: A community of forward-thinking accountancy firm leaders who share best practices, insights, and advice for running successful and innovative firms.
- Intraprise Tech Knowledge: a consulting firm specializing in organizational development, business process outsourcing, and technology consulting for accounting firms.
- I support the nerds– An IT service provider that specializes in supporting accounting firms that focus on security, compliance, and disaster recovery.
- estate– Based on decades of professional accounting experience, Rootworks has developed an arsenal of tools and resources to help you overcome critical problems and build a profitable and sustainable modern business.
- correct networks– A preeminent accounting platform that brings together best-in-class accounting technology, data sharing and collaboration, productivity tools, and world-class guidance and support to make our clients more productive and profitable.
- Tech4Accountants– An IT service provider focused on helping accountants with cyber security and WISP compliance.
- technology teacher: A leading provider of technology solutions to accounting firms specializing in cloud computing, cybersecurity, and managed IT services.
- Woodard: a consulting firm that provides training and support with a focus on helping companies optimize their workflows and processes.
Each partner has been selected based not only on their familiarity with Canopy, but also on their experience, reputation, and broad range of services. By working with these partners, we offer our customers specialized services and support beyond what Canopy software can provide on its own.
We look forward to working with our partners to provide our clients with the best experience possible and continue to lead the industry in accounting solutions.
If you are interested in learning more about Canopy’s partners or becoming a partner, you can learn more at Canopy partners page.